Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac version of ASG Remote Desktop?
Rolleyes 
Hello ASG RD team. Will you consider making a Mac-version for ASG Remote Desktop? I am currently using a virtual Windows machine for the only purpose of continuing to use ASG remote desktop even after I switched over to Mac. I can save a lot of space and resources if you make a version for Mac. I can be a beta tester if you would like to give it a try.
Hi,

Thank you for your loyalty, even after switching to Mac ! Unfortunately there are no plans at the moment to release a version for Mac. But we will think about it.
Best regards,
Michael
best regards,
Michael -- michael.scholz@asg.com --
(20-02-2019, 10:52 AM)Michael Scholz Wrote: Hi,

Thank you for your loyalty, even after switching to Mac ! Unfortunately there are no plans at the moment to release a version for Mac. But we will think about it.
Best regards,
Michael

Thank you for you quick and honest reply. I'll keep using your wonderful product as long as I can Smile
(20-02-2019, 10:52 AM)Michael Scholz Wrote: Hi,

Best regards,
Michael

Yes, please rethink this, as a solution will be apprecianted by many customers, Thanks
Hi,

I agree, rethink this! It would be really great if you could run the klient on a Mac.

BR
Tony
as a mac hater even i concur, many of the users that touch my db request the same thing...
It is really bad that you don't have a version for the Mac systems. I really will miss your application, Michael Scholz. I also switched to Mac long ago and had the same issue finding a solid Remote application since the Mac version of ASG doesn't exist. I found a good solution, used a cloud service for my VM, and shared this VM with my colleagues so we all could join the research processes simultaneously. Also, I found a good streaming service that allows us to record our actions online https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/ho...n-mac.html.