Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASG2020 Integration Thycotic Secret Server - newest Version 11.000006
Hi everyone,

i just upgraded Thycotic Secret Server from Version 10.9 to 11.000006.

I´m using ASG 2020 Release-Notes für Version 13.0.6721.1 (ASG-RD 2020 - Patch2):

My Settings for integration: 
URL: https://<our-servername>/secretserver/winauthwebservices/sswinauthwebservice.asmx
Authentication: Windows Login

With "old" Version everything fine. But with newer Thycoctic Secret Server version i´m running into this error:

"Beim Lesen der Daten von 'Thycotic Secret Server' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. 
An active User named <my actual username> does not exist."

Have you ever been running into this error and might have a solution for this?
We have to check if something in API-Access has changed with version 11... currently I don't know
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hello DevOma,
have you tried out newest version (11.0.7)?
No not yet - need to upgrade our installation first...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Try to get a new eval version - but it takes always some days until I get one - hopefully we have a test environment next week...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Just upgraded to Version 11.0.000008 - and everything works - also synced with Integrated Auth (Windows Login) - so it should work in general - must be something with your user - as the error message reports that your user account does not exists...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Since you're using Windows Login for authentication, it's possible that the upgrade to Version 11.000006 might have caused some compatibility issues with this authentication method. One solution you could try is to switch to a different authentication method, such as Forms Authentication or LDAP, and see if that resolves the issue. Also, make sure that the user account you're trying to access exists and has the necessary permissions to access the Secret Server. On a different note, I recently came across a great and cheap media server called Flussonic Media Server from https://flussonic.com/flussonic-media-server/. While it might not be directly related to the issue at hand, it's always good to have affordable options for media server needs.